In unserer Jobbörse findest Du bestimmt
den passenden Job für Dich.
Compliance Coordinator (m/w)
Univativ offers committed students, graduates and apprenticeship graduates the possibility to implement innovative projects from different sectors within large and medium-sized businesses. Whether part-time during your studies or fulltime after graduation – an extraordinary career with manifold chances is waiting for you!
We are currently seeking an IT Compliance Coordinator for one of our clients, which is a international telecom company. Are you looking for a new opportunity to develop your knowledge? Then apply now – we are looking forward to hearing from you!
Das erwartet Dich bei uns
- Ensuring a compliant handling of customers falling under the Anti-Money-Laundery (AML) laws and regulations
- Prevention of financial losses in the area of fraud for the company as well as for customers and other stakeholders
- Blocking of services before AML limits are reached
- AML Transaction monitoring
- Preparing the AML customer files according to legal requirements
- AML Plausibility checks
- Detection, analysis and documentation of fraud cases requiring a high level of technical and analytical understanding.
- Support of the Fraud team in relation to operation and processing of the daily tasks
- Ensuring a fruitful cooperation with internal and external stakeholders while respecting concerns with privacy and sensitive data
Das bieten wir Dir
- An exciting and challenging position in a multicultural team
- A position you can learn and develop your skills and be part of a team of experts
- Possibility to work remotely
- A wide range of further training opportunities in our e-Academy
- Completed degree High school degree or equivalent
- Telco and AML experience
- Fraud management experience
- Very good analytic skills
- Very good communication skills
- Curious and initiative
- Business fluent written and spoken in English and German